Debra brings 25 plus years of combined financial, commercial real estate, and franchisee experience working with businesses small, large, local and national. She gets to the essence of the transaction by listening and communicating with all parties with in a transaction. This process delivers the greatest outcome, whether it’s identifying potential community reinvestment funds or helping clients through the applicable municipal zoning process. As a former retail franchisee holder Debra realizes the importance of a successful location and can provide knowledge with in depth location attributes. She and her husband have resided in Copley for nearly 20 years.
- Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- Associate Degree in Banking/Finance , Columbus State University
- Greater Akron Chamber of Commerce
- Medina County Economic Development Corporation
- Northern Medina County Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce
- Wadsworth Area Chamber of Commerce